It’s not a problem…its a project

Ok, so I’ve got over the. downer of finding a cracked piston skirt on the 289. I’ve decided to remove the engine, sort out the rear main seal, put her all back together and run it as it is whilst looking for a replacement engine. I’m also moving forward with replacing the carpets, finishing up some frame welding and basically enjoying the process….

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: