Sanding and more sanding…

I started cleaning up the diff in readiness for painting today. Loads of surface rust but did find the original red oxide colour and the factory painted “8”. I think I also have a bad axle seal on the passenger side, so I’ll be adding that to the list of things to do! Oh – I also decided to replace the entire trunk brace rather than patch it….waiting for parts to arrive is so frustrating!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: