A dose of reality…

So my grand plan of patching up the rust in the rear torque boxes has turned into a full blown torque box/frame rail replacement (or at least some of the rail). The rust was pretty bad so for safety I’ve decided to replace them both. Annoyingly the only supplier of the parts I need is in the U.S, which means lots of additional costs…but needs must 🙂 – Oh I also started dissasembly of the rear end today!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: